I really have been meaning to blog about Mother's Day and all the incredible Mom's in my life and all the May girls in my family who have had birthdays (Kaela, Shelley, Mom Karla, Isabelle), but have settled on doing a tag instead. Love all you women!!
Joys:
Like my friend Amber who tagged me-- my joys are obviously my hubby, kids, family, but there are several other things worth mentioning..
1. Really great, high thread count sheets that have been frozen by central air. Ahhh...
2. A quiet house where I can watch my TiVo'd shows in peace with no "What is this?!?!" from Shane
3. My home computer where I can blog, email, download and destress
4. Trips to the library and/or Barnes and Noble if I have extra cash
5. Rainy nights where you can hear it just pouring outside--loved last night:)
Fears:
1. Failure
2. Cancer/bad health
3. Mack never getting motivated
Goals:
Lose weight, eat healthier, be more spiritual, put more money in my 401(k). Just have to figure out a way to get motivated to do all this stuff:)
Current Obsessions:
1. Getting the treadmill and Pilates bench I saw at Costco
2.Weeding my insane yard
3.Staying at the Four Seasons in Scottsdale
4.Rotisserie chicken
5. Getting a maid and/or gardener
Random Facts:
1. I am loving my office right now. There is this little sweet bird feeder someone put out on a tree right outside my window, and I finally set up my water fountain. We are moving locations in January, and I am fearing cubicle hell.
2. I love shopping and getting great deals. The mall is like a little sanctuary for me sometimes.
3. I love buying paper and other assorted crafting supplies, but most of the time they just sit unused.


3 things to say about this...:
The mall is totally a sanctuary for me too. Loved this post.
Love to hear the great little tid bits about you; and your yard looks amazing!!! :)
How funny that you, Joey and I all posted about how much we love shopping and finding a great deal. We must be sisters. Can't wait for the next time to go shopping together! I had fun when we were able to make our quick trip to the mall a few weeks ago. I am loving my Clinique bonus buy.
Post a Comment