I felt like I haven't blogged in forever. Work and Primary have taken over my life for the last few weeks, but I feel like I am making my way out of that overwhelming stress that took me over. A million thanks for Amanda (for feeding me, taking care of my child, printing off all of my Primary stuff over the weekend,telling me how to fix my printer, and for the Fruit Gem), to Tifani for making me laugh and feeding me and Mack last week, to Joey for the yummy dinner on Sunday and lunch yesterday, and also a big apology to my Mom for ripping her head off on Sunday. Love you forever Mom--thanks for dealing with my moods:)
I am optimistic 2008 will be a wonderful year! Can't wait to share it with you:)


2 things to say about this...:
glad you and Mom are back on track!
joey
I had so much fun the other night. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Sorry we kept you guys so late. Brennan had a blast with Mack. He keeps asking when they can hang out again.
Post a Comment