Only a week late, but wanted to wish Jo a happy birthday and let her know I was thinking about her. I love lists, so here are my top five fave things about my sister (who is the same age as I am now for three weeks!)
1. Joey is relentless in finding a deal. She can somehow make magic out of a mere .97 cents at Old Navy.
2. Her cooking is simply amazing! Cherish my cookbook she made a few Christmas' ago. Her potpie and waffles have saved me on many occasions.
3. Her ability to keep a secret and confidences. I love to gossip and spill the beans to anyone, and she can totally keep a lid on things. A quality I would love to have.
4. The sweet Mom she is to her kids. Love watching her interact with them.
5. The fun and lightness she can always bring into a room. Love being around her and feel very blessed to have grown up with her. Love ya Jo!


2 things to say about this...:
Thanks for being my sister, I feel so blessed to have you! I can't even start to tell you how much I love and appreciate you! You made my day!
Joey
You are so sweet! I love your post about Joey. I can't wait until my birthday!
Post a Comment