CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

My top five favorite things right now...


Thanks Joey for the inspiration on your current Top 5. Here is mine...

1. Summer - used to be my most unfavorite season. The heat alone just seemed awful. But, have just loved the last couple summer seasons. Ashley's pool has definitely been an added highlight to beat the warmth. It has been great to feel lazy. Laying around by the ac vents, wearing summer skirts and eating Snowies just can't be beat lately. I have been telling Shane I want to retire to St George or Mesa. Can't wait for year long heat:)

2. Mack's little friends - love this circle we live in. Mack had a built in friend base when we moved in last year. Each friend that comes over has such a unique personality and outlook on life. From the reserved, thoughtful Stockton, to the brash, hilarious Brakin, they have just made our life so sweet. Love you guys!

3. The Assault on Reason - have been reading Al Gore's book this summer. Really inspiring and interesting. Can't wait for the election season to begin! Man, it is looking so interesting. Can't wait to hear the debates and platforms. Really want an Obama for peace shirt I have seen a couple people wearing.

4. Philosophy Melon Daiquiri lipgloss - oh, just so yummy. I could live on the smell alone. Never gets gross even when I leave it in my car on a hot day. Shimmery, fun and just the best beauty product I have used in a while.

5. autotrader.com - I have been looking for a car to replace my Jeep I have to turn in next month. I have been obsessing over mileage, options and prices for the last month. I think we have settled on a BMW X3. Ian has proclaimed it one of the ugliest cars on the road, but I love it's solidness and gritiness with a little splash of style. We test drove one this week and really liked it. Okay, I agree, it is a bit of a soccer mom car, but I think it will totally suit our purposes great. Will post a pic of the one we end up with.

Thanks again Jo for the inspiration!

3 things to say about this...:

bechtold clan

I love your top 5! I think ill have to try the lip gloss!Im in serious need of something new.

joey

Love the picture of Mack. Sam loves all the circle friends too...he has been asking for tetherball for the last couple of days. Too funny!

Anonymous

that is so cute

My Blog List

My Blog List